If you want to know, How To Complete The Reanimation Quest in Cyberpunk 2077, you first need to complete the Reintegration quest (where you need to find all Delamayne’s machines). In this material, I will tell you sequentially what and how to do.
How To Complete The Reanimation Quest in Cyberpunk 2077, Once the prerequisites are met, you will receive a message from Delamaine, who will ask you to return to his office. You will not be able to go through the front door, you can get into the room in two ways:
- Through the garage door (you need to pump the technician by 8).
- Via a hatch on the top of the structure.
If you chose the second option, make your way through the boxes in the alley and get access to the opening. Climb into a room with several computers, read the message and log on to the network. After opening the doors, move to the workshop, where the control point is located. Along the way, you will have to fight with drones, but their opponents of them are just the same.
When you get to the key position, listen to the messages from the Delamayne personalities. After that, you have to decide his fate, for which I recommend that you first listen to what Silverhand has to say to you.
Johnny will offer several options:
- Free the Delamayne by detonating the core from a long distance.
- Reload the kernel on one of the Delamayne (then you will get rid of the person with whom you have been working all this time).
- Hack the core (this option will open if your intellect is pumped), merging all Delamayne’s personalities into one.
What to choose when completing the Cyberpunk 2077 Resuscitation quest?
Honestly, it doesn’t matter which option you choose – the reward won’t change. You will gain experience and reputation in all three cases, so just do what your cyberpunk heart tells you 🙂
You Can Also Check: Completing All Side Quests in Cyberpunk 2077. Best in (2021).